Barrier Pipe Systems
Europipes stock and supply market leading Barrier Pipe Systems including 25mm, 32mm and 63mm diameter. The range goes up to 180mm diameter including 90mm, 110mm, 125mm and 160mm.
UK Barrier Pipe Supplier
Europipes supply large quantities of barrier pipe throughout the UK, we deliver nationwide or you can pick up your self from our Warwickshire depot
Our barrier pipes are designed to ensure that the potable water supply is not compromised in contaminated land where using normal water pipe is not appropriate.
- WRAS Approved for use with Water Companies (Thames Water, Severn Trent Water, BRL, Wessex Water, Southern Water, Anglian Water Yorkshire Water)
- SDR 11 and SDR 17 available
- BS 58588 (fittings)
- Lightweight and flexible
- Available in 50m and 100m coils, or 6m and 12m straight sticks
How Barrier Pipe Works
The pipes are made with a Polyethylene (PE) core, then with a layer of aluminium and an additional layer of PE on top to stop contamination into the pipe. They can then be connected with compression or electrofusion fittings in the same way as traditional MPDE water pipe for easy installation.
The properties of barrier pipe make it perfect for brownfields sites, agricultural land where contaminants are spread (for example slurry) and landfill sites.
We also stock and supply the fittings for the pipe.
- Europipes Now Supply Flat Drain Pipe System
- Europipes Categories
- How Many Lengths of 150mm Perforated Twin Wall Drainage Pipe
- How Much Water does a 6m Long 2.7m Drainage Pipe Hold?
- West Midlands Polypipe Stockist
- Next Day Drainage Supplies Delivery
- Twin Wall Pipe Sizes
- Open Cut Land Drain Installation
- Commercial and Domestic Drainage Supplies
- WRAS Approved Fire Hydrants
- Delivering Drainage Pipes in Large Quantities
Swipe or scroll to view more products »
Civil & Building
Sport & Leisure