PERFORATED LAND DRAIN COILS – (Unperforated Also Available)
Europipes supplies Land Drain Coils which come with perforations for the removal of water from saturated areas or surface water. Or it can be supplied unperforated for carrier pipe applications or areas where there are tree roots.
Flexible Land Drainage Pipe
Our flexible land drainage pipe is simple and easy to install, creating a cost effective drainage system. It is designed to maximise the drainage capabilities of the pipe, the strong corrugated design meaning that there is maximum bore size in the pipe to carry water and reducing the likelihood of deformation from soil compression.
The PVC-U system from Polypipe Civils that we supply carries the BSI kitemark and meets the requirements of British Standard 4962.
Land drainage coil sizes available:
- 60 mm – 150 m
- 80 mm – 25 m, 50 m, 100 m, 450 m*
- 100 mm – 25 m, 50 m, 100 m and 280m*
- 125 mm – 75 m
- 160 mm – 45 m and 135m*
- 200 mm – 40 m
*we are the only supplier of the larger coils in the UK
We also supply a large number of junctions and couplers for our land drainage pipe, which can be found here.
The full range of pipes and fittings are manufactured and tested under a fully integrated Quality Management System.
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS FOR LAND DRAIN:
- Agricultural land drainage
- Sports field drainage
- Golf courses
- Verge and central reservation drainage
- Embankment drainage
- Cut-off drains
- Retaining wall drainage
- Septic Tank
- Soakaway drainage
- Open Cut Installation
- Garden drainage
Perforated Land Drainage Coils
Our flexible perforated land drain coils are available in the following diameters: 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 160mm & 200mm
In very fine silty and sandy soils, drainage systems can become blocked and ineffective. The wrapping of land drain coils in approved geotextile membranes acts as an external filter, extending the service life of the system.
Please click here for more information on Filter Wrapped Drain Pipe
- Europipes Now Supply Flat Drain Pipe System
- Europipes Categories
- How Many Lengths of 150mm Perforated Twin Wall Drainage Pipe
- How Much Water does a 6m Long 2.7m Drainage Pipe Hold?
- West Midlands Polypipe Stockist
- Next Day Drainage Supplies Delivery
- Twin Wall Pipe Sizes
- Open Cut Land Drain Installation
- Commercial and Domestic Drainage Supplies
- WRAS Approved Fire Hydrants
- Delivering Drainage Pipes in Large Quantities
Swipe or scroll to view more products »
Civil & Building
Sport & Leisure