MDPE Water Pipe and Fittings
Europipes offer a full range of MDPE water pipe and fittings for the potable and non potable water markets. The alkathene pipes are resistant to large number of chemicals and act as a great alternative to other materials.
UK Based Supplier of Water Pipes & Water Pipe Fittings
The MDPE water pipe and fittings are available in blue for potable drinking water and in black for non potable water.
A full range of mechanical and electrofusion Plasson fittings are available for all the water pipe sizes.
- Mains Water Supply
- Domestic Water Supply
- Industrial Water Supply
- Agricultural Water Supply
Range of Water Pipe
The range of sizes available are 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 50mm and 63mm. Sizes above 63mm are available and are highlighted in the ‘pressure systems’ section.
The coil lengths available are 25 metre, 50 metre, 100 metre and 150 metre length. The larger sized pipes are also available in 6m lengths. All pipes are manufactured to the relevant British Standard (EN12201).
Range of Water Pipe Fittings
We stock and distribute a complete range of Water Authority approved compression and electrofusion fittings. The range is very versatile and connects difficult materials such as lead, cast and copper to MDPE pipes. We stock stop taps, straight joiners, elbows, reducers, tee junctions and many other fittings.
Other items to compliment the range are:
- Stop Tap Chamber
- Water Meters
- Drinking Toughs
- Boundary Boxes
- Float Valves
- Europipes Now Supply Flat Drain Pipe System
- Europipes Categories
- How Many Lengths of 150mm Perforated Twin Wall Drainage Pipe
- How Much Water does a 6m Long 2.7m Drainage Pipe Hold?
- West Midlands Polypipe Stockist
- Next Day Drainage Supplies Delivery
- Twin Wall Pipe Sizes
- Open Cut Land Drain Installation
- Commercial and Domestic Drainage Supplies
- WRAS Approved Fire Hydrants
- Delivering Drainage Pipes in Large Quantities
Swipe or scroll to view more products »
Civil & Building
Sport & Leisure