Sewage Treatment Plants and Septic tanks
Europipes stock and supply a large range of sewage treatment plants and septic tanks for both domestic and industrial applications from 1 to 300+ people. Treatment plants (digesters) use bacteria to treat waste water and outputs clean water which can be put into a soakaway or water course.
- Domestic homes
- Office Development
- Caravan Parks
- Light Industrial Premises
We supply tanks from a range of suppliers depending on the requirements of the job
Klargester Sewage Treatment Plants and Septic Tanks
We stock and supply treatment plants and septic tanks from Klargester. The three main treatment plant models are:
Biotec – these are the base model and will do applications for 6, 9, 12, 18 and 25 people
Bioficient – this model is a shallow dig
For the full Biotec Product Data Sheet, please click here.
Marsh Sewage Treatment Plants
Europipes stock and supply Marsh Industries treatment plants. These are available for domestic and industrial use.
Marsh Industries Ensign range of sewage treatment plants treat final effluent to British and European Standards to allow it to be discharged back into the watercourse whilst reaching national consent standards. Both gravity and pumped outlet options are available.
There are different models and sizes available depending on the application required, please get in touch if you would like more information on the best option your requirements.
Harlequin Treatment Plants
CAP 6 – 6 Person Treatment Plant
CAP 9 – 9 Person Treatment Plant
- Europipes Now Supply Flat Drain Pipe System
- Europipes Categories
- How Many Lengths of 150mm Perforated Twin Wall Drainage Pipe
- How Much Water does a 6m Long 2.7m Drainage Pipe Hold?
- West Midlands Polypipe Stockist
- Next Day Drainage Supplies Delivery
- Twin Wall Pipe Sizes
- Open Cut Land Drain Installation
- Commercial and Domestic Drainage Supplies
- WRAS Approved Fire Hydrants
- Delivering Drainage Pipes in Large Quantities
Swipe or scroll to view more products »
Civil & Building
Sport & Leisure