Wrapped Twin Wall Pipe
Our Wrapped Twin Wall pipe is Polypipe Ridgidrain pre-wrapped in Terram 1000 Geotextile allowing for quick and easy installation on site.
Geotextile Wrapped Twinwall Pipes
It is available in 6 metre lengths and the following pipe diameters: 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 225mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1050mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm
The main use of wrapped pipe is in sandy and silty land where conventional perforated pipe will get blocked and stop the water draining away. The geotextile acts as a filter to allow water through, but keeps larger solid particles out of the pipe.
The structured walled pipe used is BBA HAPAS approved and meets the requirements of Clause 518 of the Highway Standards MCHW.
Wrapped Land Drain Coils
The wrapped Geotextile Wrapped Land Drain Coils come in the below sizes:
- 60mm diameter – 50m, 150m
- 80mm diameter- 50m, 100m, 450m
- 100mm diameter – 50m, 100m
- 160mm diameter – 25m and 50m
- 200mm diameter – 40m
Stock in above sizes is held, for larger quantities there will be a short lead time for production. All the coils meet the standards set by the Highways Agency for FD8 Narrow Filterdrain pipe and have been used on projects across the country.
Wrapped drainage pipe is ideal for the use of draining sandy/silty land or for projects were particles may get through the perforations in the pipe and block it up. The geotextile allows water to pass through and stops the larger particles from entering the pipe.
- Europipes Now Supply Flat Drain Pipe System
- Europipes Categories
- How Many Lengths of 150mm Perforated Twin Wall Drainage Pipe
- How Much Water does a 6m Long 2.7m Drainage Pipe Hold?
- West Midlands Polypipe Stockist
- Next Day Drainage Supplies Delivery
- Twin Wall Pipe Sizes
- Open Cut Land Drain Installation
- Commercial and Domestic Drainage Supplies
- WRAS Approved Fire Hydrants
- Delivering Drainage Pipes in Large Quantities
Swipe or scroll to view more products »
Civil & Building
Sport & Leisure